Thursday, January 29, 2009

All Jacked Up On ... Creatine !

Just a quick note to say training is going awesome, thanks to my fantastic trainer Kelli Johnson www.keljohnson.com I am loving the high rep training and the results they are already bringing !
I have never trained my legs this hard before, so I am expecting great things ! And my shoulders are already beefing up ! nice one! Thanks Kel for your spin on things, it is keeping me sane and focused!

This is the first time I have been really regularly taking creatine and lgultamine - having not quite grasped how important they are before now. I did a heavy back and bi's session yesterday and went to turn my ipod off which was clipped on to my shoulder strap - I got a real fright ! Try as I might, I couldn't get past my pumped up bicep to reach it ! Then i started cracking up, all the while still trying, he he.... i know, doesn't take much to entertain me these days! Although it would have looked pretty funny to everyone else at the gym!

We just had a great session in Beerwah with Boxing, shadow boxing with sand filled gatorade bottles ( they get a lot heavier than you think !) and a few steeple chase laps (* including hurdles !) Congratulations on making it thru week 3, you guys have made some amazing progress. Go Makeeta for losing 3% Body fat already !

No comments:

Post a Comment